Why Hire an Apprentice?
As a business owner, you may be considering an Apprentice to complement your team. In fact, there’s never been a better time to hire an Apprentice.
Apprenticeships can be used to train both new and existing employees and give people the skills to gain and sustain employment – benefiting employers of all sizes and the UK economy as a whole.
Companies hiring Apprentices have as much to gain as the workers themselves. An Apprenticeship is a mutually beneficial process that delivers clear benefits to a business.
But the benefits don't stop there, read on to learn how an Apprentice can benefit your whole workforce and deliver a return on your investment.
Key benefits of hiring an Apprentice in your business:
- A committed workforce- One of the biggest opportunities Apprenticeships offer is the chance to build a dedicated, loyal workforce, with Apprentices growing into management roles as their skills develop.
- Filling the gap- There may be a shortage of jobs overall in the UK, but some sectors have the opposite problem with a shortage of people with the right skills for certain jobs, and skills gaps emerging in a number of taking on an Apprentice will address future potential skill shortages before they happen.
- Apprentices pay for themselves– Apprentices improve productivity in a business, making a positive impact on your bottom line
- Productivity boost– Apprentices are learning on the job and contributing to productivity.
- A morale boost- The decision to recruit apprentices demonstrates a willingness to invest in and develop the workforce which gives existing employees reason to be optimistic about their own prospects.
If you’d like to arrange a free consultation with us please call 08000 50 23 24 and we’ll visit you at a mutually convenient time.
Springfield Training News: