Why Hire an Apprentice?
As a business owner, you may be considering an Apprentice to complement your team. In fact, there’s never been a better time to hire an Apprentice.
Apprenticeships can be used to train both new and existing employees and give people the skills to gain and sustain employment – benefiting employers of all sizes and the UK economy as a whole.
Companies hiring Apprentices have as much to gain as the workers themselves. An Apprenticeship is a mutually beneficial process that delivers clear benefits to a business.
But the benefits don't stop there, read on to learn how an Apprentice can benefit your whole workforce and deliver a return on your investment.
Key benefits of hiring an Apprentice in your business:
- A committed workforce- One of the biggest opportunities Apprenticeships offer is the chance to build a dedicated, loyal workforce, with Apprentices growing into management roles as their skills develop.
- Filling the gap- There may be a shortage of jobs overall in the UK, but some sectors have the opposite problem with a shortage of people with the right skills for certain jobs, and skills gaps emerging in a number of taking on an Apprentice will address future potential skill shortages before they happen.
- Apprentices pay for themselves– Apprentices improve productivity in a business, making a positive impact on your bottom line
- Productivity boost– Apprentices are learning on the job and contributing to productivity.
- A morale boost- The decision to recruit apprentices demonstrates a willingness to invest in and develop the workforce which gives existing employees reason to be optimistic about their own prospects.
If you’d like to have an initial chat please call 08000 50 23 24 and we’ll visit you at a mutually convenient time, alternatively you can contact us here
Springfield Training News: